Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunday Stealing....on monday....

A is for Age: 28

B is for Beer of choice: Heineken or Yuengling

C is for Career: Hand-dye and hand-paint yarn and roving which I sell online on Etsy and at the fiber shows in the NE. But mostly Mommy, I get to be stay at home mommy.

D is for favourite Drink: water

E is for Essential item you use everyday: laptop(!) or my Droid (yeah, I know it's not essential to LIVING or something like that but I do find myself using it daily without fail)!

F is for Favourite song at the moment: always a hard question for me since music is so essential to my life. I usually have to go with things that are symbolic for what's going on at the moment.

G is for favourite Game: Right now it would have to be Just Dance 2 on the Wii. I got this (technically after) Christmas this year and the kids and I love playing it. I do NOT like video games but this is different and everybody really gets involved and is laughing and having a good time and no one's ever bored.

H is for Home town: Peekskill, NY but really Fishkill, NY too.

I is for Instruments you play: none (pathetic, I know). I used to play the clarinet in school but it got broken in the band closet in HS and I never bothered to pick it up again. I have always wanted to learn how to play the piano ever since I was little but we couldn't afford it and I have had an acoustic guitar in my closet since I was 4 that I have yet to learn how to play. hmmm...maybe I'll get lessons this year!

J is for favourite Juice: Orange juice

K is for Kids: what about them??? I have them.

L is for Last kiss: is a great song!

M is for marriage: let's just skip over this one for now!

N is for full Name: I have one!

O is for Overnight hospital stays: When I had my daughter

P is for phobias: spiders! oh, and flying, I HATE flying as in, I don't do it anymore!

Q is for quote: "Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead." -Louisa May Alcott
oh and, "I knit so I don't kill people!"

R is for biggest Regret: Not finishing college before I went and became committed and "settled down." Being too afraid to go off and see more of the world before becoming set in where I had always really been.

S is for sports: they're all right. I play them on the Wii!

T is for Time you wake up: always too early! Especially for someone like me who has a hard time going to bed at night. I always seem to get my energy when I should be climbing into bed!

U is for colour of underwear: seriously??? they couldn't come up with a better one here??

V is for Vegetable you love:carrots and salad and cucumbers. I could sit down and eat a whole cucumber sliced with or without dressing.

W is for Worst Habit: buying more yarn when I have too much! no, I'm sure there's worse....oh, I know! Forgetting to eat and then eating junk because it's handy and I'm starving!

X is for X-rays you've had: lower back, neck, right knee, both hands numerous times (my mom had an'86 camaro when I was a kid and the doors were really heavy!).

Y is for Yummy food you make: that I make???? ok, if you say so.....chicken pot pie, chili, beef stew in the crock pot, mashed potatoes, that's about it but I can make you the best damn chocolate chip cookies you ever had (and no I'm not sharing the recipe!)

Z is for zodiac sign: I'm a bull!

1 comment:

  1. I need that beef stew in the crock pot recipe please...I won't even attempt to ask for the chocolate chip recipe because I'd massacre it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete